Senior Technical Writer
e-Commerce environment requires technical writer to document all processes in large IT systems-infrastructure and applications.
Develop, modify, and coordinate review and approval for procedures to address IS activities in support of regulatory and quality requirements. Develop and coordinate delivery of training materials for regulatory awareness and IS processes, policies, standards and procedures. Review and assist in the development of technical requirements and specifications.
- Lead process design meetings with relevant SMEs (Subject Matter Experts)-sdlc processes and APIs
- Gather all relevant process and support information from relevant SMEs.
- Incorporate all information into the required process definition documents, support policies, work instructions, user documents, training guides, and other relevant documents.
- Assimilate knowledge during discovery and collaborate with senior management to assess current processes and define/document improvements
- Assist in identification of discrepancies/gaps in current processes and deliverables.
- Standardize processes and documentation among the different IT support areas.
- Review and edit technical writing by other team members to maintain clarity, consistency, and quality.
- Deliver final versions of the materials and submit to document control for release.
- Manage time and set deadlines appropriately and perform management escalations as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain project and task plans and assignments.
- Adhere to all departmental policies, procedures, standards, and document templates where applicable.
- Must have writing samples of related documentation
- Experience working in an enterprise-level team
- Experience documenting IT systems and environments
- Experience with Visio or similar