The Infrastructure Systems Network Engineer is responsible for the design, architecture, and support of the IT Infrastructure. You will be a member of the Infrastructure team supporting all network, server, phone, and datacenter infrastructure. The ideal candidate for this role will be a subject matter expert with CISCO/VoIP, LAN/WAN, with experience working with SDWAN solutions. In this role, you will need to work with internal customers to maintain a high-performance network and phone system.
- Provide Tier 1/Tier 2 support for Cisco Unified Communications applications
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM) implementation, administration, upgrades, debug and troubleshooting
- Cisco Unity Connection design implementation, administration, upgrades, debug and troubleshooting
- Monitor, Troubleshoot and maintain Cisco IOS switch configurations
- Develop specifications, standards and designs for the Cisco LAN infrastructure
- Tier 2 and 3 Windows Server OS support (Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2016)
- AWS infrastructure Support of Lamdas, EC2 buckets, etc.
- Microsoft Azure and O365 support
- Work with Cisco and other vendors for issue escalation
- Maintain inventory of servers and hardware both in datacenter and the field
- Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Provide on call assistance and support of production business systems on a rotating basis for after hours support
- Bachelor’s degree in discipline appropriate to assignment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working on Cisco Networking or equivalent platforms
- Operational experience with Cisco networking and security routers, switches, IPS, Client, and firewalls
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, IPSec, HSRP, and SNMP protocols
- Working knowledge of VoIP, SCCP, SIP, and H323 protocols
- Knowledge of VLANs, IP subnets, routing, switching, access lists, and traffic shaping
- PSTN circuits (PRI, T1, SIP, analog, FXO, FXS)
- SIP experience preferred